What to Expect
- What's a service like? We follow the basic Lutheran order of Worship for most services.
- What's the music like? Most of our music is a combination of organ and piano (our organist was a jazz pianist in a band at one time). On special days (and once in a while regular days) we may have special music provided by a member (trumpet, flute, clarinet, ocarina, etc.)
- How people dress? Some come casual and some dress up in their "sunday bests"
- What about my kids? We have Sunday School. During Worship we include a Children's Sermon and there is a Nursery Classroom with a speaker connected to the Sanctuary that serves as a cry room if needed.
- Can I take communion? We believe that the body and blood of Jesus Christ is present in the Sacrament.
- How about Sunday School? We have Sunday School for all ages from Nursery through Adult.
- Where do I park? We have plenty of parking on our concrete parking lot.